Saturday, August 29, 2009

a pointless post

Boredom during the hols..... BUT! I don't care, cuz I don't wana go back to school! NOOOOOOOOOO O.o!!!!!!!! Trials, trials, TRIALS!!! FUCK trials!! What have I been up to this past week? Hmmmmm...... Nothingg..... I mean did read, but like not even 10 mins after, I stopped.... Like now! Hahahahahhahahahahahaha..... Nothing funny, but damn I'm just so boreedddd.......
N O T S T U D Y I N G ! ! ! ! ! :O

Oh GOD, I really feel soooo unproductive. But, somehow, I still don't want to study and do my revisions. Why, oh why, am I so lazy. I'm such a lazy-ass person. Lazylazylazy...... Why can't school life be easier? I mean, SPM is like a life-killer. I mean it's my last year of school, I should be enjoying it, not dreading it! Oh, fuck it. Might as well just go through it.

Anyway, lastttt Thursday, I think (or was it Wednesday?) I bought myself a new baju raya! Woo!~ I just bought one, cuz I didn't see anything else that caught my eye. It's soooo prettyyyy.... It's a white kebaya. Somehow, I always prevent myself from buying white baju raya, cuz white traditional baju raya makes people look like they're a bride. So I always choose PINK! I mean HOT pink. Love em <3>

Hmmmm.... What else.... I am just soooo lifeless..... I should be doing my revisions now, and the past week, but I have not. As usual. I mean just thinking about books makes me sleepy, apatah lagi membaca! GAHHH....! If genies really do exist, I would want my first wish to be a) have a really super-smart brain like a sponge where I can remember things in one go b) have lots and lots and LOTS of money :D and c) be happy as a clam :)

But sadly, genies don't exist. SO I have to work my butt off to get the things I want and to be the person I want to be. Heck, I should REALLY be studying now. I don't even know a thing! I feel stupid and unproductive. I shall now do my revisions (yeah right) muahahahha!!!!

Farewell! May my blog bore you to death, thank you for wasting your time, reading my oh-so-pointless blog. I appreciate it :D

P.S- I'm in love with Chuck Bass and The All-American Rejects :DDDDD (especially TYSON RITTER! Damn he's hot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment