Wednesday, August 12, 2009

the grass is greener on the other side :)


Ugh fi-nal-ley! Test is over, but trials is coming up next! :) Sorry blog, I was busy. Cleaning off the dusts.....

Hmm, where do I start... Idk, I'll just write down things that I remember.

First of all, today was the last day of monthly test, the last monthly test, PERIOD. Wow, time pass by real quick. But, what-the-hey, I don't care, I just can't wait to finish school. School's fun, but not homework and exams.
So anyway, this morning we had our co-cu. Girls Guides. Boring. As always. But there's more news about The Bitch. Here's the story: The Bitch is still a bitch. How fuckin bitchy can one get? I mean all girls have their bitchy side, I think I was a bitch since the day I was born! But this one particular female dog.. She thinks she's the boss of everything. It all started with the girls not listening to her.. (Well duh! Who wants to listen her? That squeaky-voice monster.) So, she ordered us to line up in a group blabla, and no one listened to her. And then she started screaming and shouting! I was just trying to stifle my laugh, cuz her voice, when she screams! OMG! Terrible! Just fucking terrible... It's like one of the chipmunks, screaming. Yeah, imagine that. I think I went deaf for a bit. And I think it was so embarrassing for her, cuz like, idk, no one listened to her? I think the girls went like, 'Uhh, did you hear something?". LOL

Next she showed us how to set up a tent. Well, again, no one listened to her. Then some of the girls started building tents without her permission, well who cares right?! So, she saw, stood up and screamed (more like squeaked). "Hey! Who said you can set up the tent?! I did not say you can build it yet!" They were already ALMOST finished building it, and she went, "Take it back out! Build it again! TAKE IT BACK OUT!! I DID NOT SAY YOU CAN START BUILDING THE TENTS!!" OMG. Her voice. FUCKING ANNOYING WEY! She was really being a bitch in the butt. No wonder Girls Guides is boring. She just wants to take control of everything. God, how I wish I can just smash her teeth out. She thinks she's the President she can do anything she wants. HELLO! I'm the president too, but you don't see me screaming and shouting and bossing people around.. Aren't presidents supposed to do NOTHING at all, and just let the vice's or secretaries etcetc do the work? Sheesh. Stupid bitch. She should write a book, 'How to be a Bitch 101'.

Then, after co-cu, I went to the toilet to change, and I saw her crying. Ish, mengada! She ALWAYS cry after stupid little small problems and then crying to her beau like the bitch she is. God, woman! Be strong la! Not like a stupid small baby cry and mengadu! But anyways, padan lah muka. I've fought with her before, but just screaming back to her face, how I wish I can strangle and punch the bitchiness out of her.

NEXT! Okay, so enough about the Bitch. Moving on, the other day we took pics for class photos. It was ahw-some! Here are some of the piccy's;
<--- POYOZZ

-peaceout-

No comments:

Post a Comment