It was a "WTF!?" moment. Oh yea, definitely a "WTF!?" moment. My first reaction was, I look like a lala, then when I REALLY took a good look at my new bangs, I thought I look like a small kid. Yeah, like a small girl. My mom said I look like orang Iban, my bro said I look like a retard, and my cousin said I look cute. HAH. I look far from cute. =,= But, whatever right? I mean change is good. And I need change.
Actually, I wanted to cut my hair straight, to match the straight bangs, but then I thought, it would make my hair shorter, and I don't want that. So I just left it like that. Layered hair with straight bangs.
My bro had a haircut too. He looks better actually. He looks more sane :P harharhar..
Haha, anyway, one thing's for sure, I definitely look different :D I don't know wether in a good way, or bad, but different it is.
Tata for now :)
hahaha..u look like cina n hafiz quite ensem boy..hahah..nice hair...gile pe korang dlm tndas..takde keje..
ReplyDelete